Every purchase of this ‘The Thumbs’ – Short-Sleeve T-Shirt helps fund contributions to local Maine communities!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more!
It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
We Believe In Feeding Maine
No one in Maine should go hungry. And we believe there is a solution to the problem of hunger in Maine. For every person who is currently in need, there are even more Mainers willing and able to reach out with a helping hand.
Every dollar you give can help Good Shepherd Food Bank distribute 3 meals to hungry people in Maine. The Food Bank also relies on the generosity of over 200 food donors, including supermarkets, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, and others. Individuals and organizations also donate food through Food Drives.
With the help of hundreds of volunteers, Good Shepherd Food Bank provides food to more than 178,000 Mainers each year. Volunteers help in many ways, including inspecting, sorting and packing food at our Auburn warehouse.
To Learn More, click here.