ALL profits from the purchase of this Short-Sleeve T-Shirt to fund contributions to local Maine communities & support organizations!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Community Land Trust
Serving Local Maine Communities
Our Goal :
To start a nonprofit organization to hold land in perpetual trust for the permanent use of local Maine communities along the branches of the Dead River.
Our Mission :
To provide access to land, housing, education and other resources so people in Maine can grow food in environmentally sustainable ways, live comfortably with dignity and create community systems where locally produced foods, healthy lifestyles and affordable housing are available to all.
West Forks, ME
West Forks, Maine
The West Forks in Maine is where the Dead River and the Kennebec River meet, and this intersection of two powerful rivers has created one of the best areas for whitewater rafting in the region. Situated along the Old Canada Road National Scenic Byway, The West Forks is also in the heart of Maine’s premiere snowmobiling country and provides easy access to Maine’s interconnected trail system (ITS), which has hundreds of miles of well-marked trails through the wilderness, perfect for wildlife watching and enjoying the gorgeous scenery.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.